Advantages of a home based franchise
A dominating boss, daily tedious traveling and a peanut-like salary: Are these the things that you want to get rid of? Then starting your own business is the answer, but if you also want to avoid the pain of building your business from scratch and taking big risks, then franchising is the best option for you. Since you are already looking at franchising, why not look at home based franchising as it offers various advantages including time, space, money etc. Here is a quick roundup of some of the advantages of home based franchising:
• Convenience of work hours and space Home based franchise offers great convenience with regards to time, space and money to its practitioners. One can work from his home at his own convenience and yet earn good money. It is one of the best options for people who have to maintain a balance between earning a living and spending quality time with ones family.
• Special Training by the Franchisor Just by the virtue of being a home based franchise, one gets special attention from the franchisor because home based franchising requires a different set of skills which should be imparted by the franchisor. Also the franchisors keep interacting with the franchisee on a daily basis to iron out business problems, if any.
• Low Investment Since one does not need to invest in office space, this arrangement saves a lot of money. It also gives savings in the form of tax advantages. It is a low investment venture with great promise of high returns.
• Reduced Risks It reduces risks by the way of low investments which leads to higher profit margins. Also the risk is distributed between the franchisee and the franchisor.
• Minimal overhead expenditures Since one only needs basic tools such as a desk, computer, telephone, internet etc the overhead expenditure in such ventures is very low.
• Minimal or no advertising cost Being a franchise, a franchisee does not need to advertise and in fact a franchisee benefits greatly from the advertising done by the franchisor. Advertising leads to long term brand building and also leads to short term bursts in sales.