Are you nervous about the ongoing credit crunch?
Due to the ongoing credit crunch many people are worried. When people are not moving it means that they are improving. With Dream Doors, a kitchen facelift can be finished at a little cost of that of the entire kitchen. Why Dream Doors works is because:
- You do not need to have any kitchen experience
- They help you in recruiting the installation team
- A management franchise is perfect for partnerships or husband and wife teams
- Dream Doors is a national brand and has strong referral business
- It has around 25 showrooms that are open nationwide
The showroom in Nottingham's West Bridgford area is amongst the first ones. In their first year of trading in 2007 they sold kitchen facelifts of £513,000. Trevor and Anne Conduit are the finalists of Franchisee of the Year Award of Dream Doors Nottingham.
When asked, they said everything that they had from Dream Doors helped them to exceed and lived up to their expectations. The training and support provided by Dream Doors was fantastic and it actually helped them in sourcing and designing their showroom. Everything works as it is written in the manual. The manual is very important in the early days when you are learning the business.