Established in 2005, Aspray is led by Managing Director, James Whittle, James has over 30 years’ experience within franchising and business development.
Aspray works with a wide range of introducers to help smooth the claims and repair process for both residential and commercial property owners. We can help our customers save time and ensure they receive a fair settlement from their insurer.
As an appointed representative of Aspray you will manage Property Damage Insurance Claims, using vetted contractors on each claim. As an appointed representative of Aspray you will ensure that each property is reinstated to its previous condition as swiftly as possible.
Aspray’s core values are:
- To ensure our customers are treated fairly and with respect at all times.
- To support our growing network of franchisees in building their business to the income level they seek without compromising integrity.
- Support customers throughout the UK and continue to ensure their best interests are protected at point of claim.
Recruitment & Support
Aspray have a stringent recruitment process to help them identity suitable candidates.
Ten Step Recruitment Process
- Qualified candidates attend discovery seminar
- Head Office 121 interview for selected candidates
- Guided Due Diligence
- Speak with existing franchisees
- Submit research project
- Directors offer or decline
- Deposit paid
- Final balance paid
- Signing of franchise agreement
Training and support
- Launch Meeting at Head Office
- Attending Induction Course
- In the field ‘hands on support’
- Launch Event, hosted by an Aspray Representative
- Regional Meetings
- National Conference
- CPD 35 Hours per annum
Do you have the attributes of an Aspray Franchisee?
The ideal background of a franchisee will be either Project Management, Quantity Surveyor, Financial Services, Building Maintenance or Management. However, applicants from other backgrounds will also be considered, provided they can demonstrate the skills required to person the role.
Aspray look for people with the following skill set:
- The ability to relate to others
- Strong communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to influence others
If you have the above attributes, come along to our discovery seminar, an Aspray discovery seminar gives you the opportunity to see for yourself how the Aspray service works and why many customers enjoy its benefits. You will also meet at least one Aspray director, and have the opportunity to introduce yourself.
During the seminar you will be privy to reasons why Aspray is an award winning service provider and many of its clients and introducers. Just as importantly, we will discuss the extra ordinary income opportunity available for credible and driven individuals.
Seminars are held across the UK at periodic times throughout the year, we often update our seminar pages, however if you wish to gather further details, please phone our recruitment manager, Samantha Timmins on 0800 077 6705.
Current seminar dates:
- Head Office, Lancashire - 09.02.2018
- New Hall Hotel, Walmley Road, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1PH - 27.02.2018
Key accounts delivering business