Discover Why Your Future Is Brighter With Auditel And Why Banks Are Keen To Support Auditel Franchisees
There are two special Auditel Free Discovery Seminars featuring guest speakers from NatWest/RBS and HSBC at their Winchester head office in October. You will also have an opportunity of meeting the Auditel Head Office team and franchisees, ask as many questions as you like and discover for yourself that the Auditel business opportunity really is as good as it sounds.
Visitors can find out:
- Why Auditel has become the UK’s favourite cost management franchise
- Why, for many years, the banks have been keen to provide Auditel’s franchisees with financial support
- How your skills and Auditel’s tried and tested business model can provide you with an impressive return on investment and put you in control of your own future.
Details of these special seminars are:
- Thursday October 9 - Winchester, 1:15pm – 5:00pm, supported by Lorna Smith, Senior Franchise Manager, HSBC
- Tuesday October 21 - Winchester, 9:4 am – 1:30pm, supported by Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development, NatWest/RBS (pictured)
“Discovery days are an excellent way of learning more about a company, their franchise model, the training and the on-going support for franchisees. Auditel’s events provide all of this in some detail. NatWest are regularly asked to present on how to approach the bank when looking to raise finance for a franchise and discuss how a bank is involved in this process, including what a good business plan looks like.”
Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development, NatWest/RBS
Ex-Senior Commercial Manager for HSBC, Sarah Winyard, who joined Auditel in September 2012 after attending a seminar, recalled: “After a long, long time in banking - 27 years - I decided I wanted to run my own business. Auditel seemed to offer a proposition that was a good fit for my existing skills. I came to a Discovery Seminar and was really impressed with the team, their values and the ethos. I realised that they offered a fantastic support package which would help me to grow the business and make it sustainable, so that’s why I chose Auditel.”