Computer Troubleshooters Holds Annual Conference And Awards Weekend
Computer Troubleshooters held their annual UK conference at Yarnfield Park Conference Centre November 1-2, 2014. The event was well-attended by franchisees from all corners of the UK, as well as colleagues travelling over from Ireland.
Kim Weinberger, Director of Operations at Computer Troubleshooters Global office, travelled from Wisconsin to provide updates on what was happening in the global office and what new initiatives are planned for the coming year.
The theme of the weekend was a competition where groups of franchisees competed throughout to build a customer proposal with the customer role competently played by Kim Weinberger. The franchisees spent many hours interviewing the customer and preparing a presentation and proposal over the weekend before finally being judged and winners decided. The winners were announced and presented with prizes on Sunday afternoon after each group explained to the conference how they had arrived at their different proposals.
The weekend ended with presentations being made to:
- Kishore Tailor (North Leicester) for five years' service award
- Steve Rice (Tonbridge) for 10 years' service award
- Zeljko Ruskaj for completing his franchise training in the days prior to the conference. Ruskaj will be opening his new business in Dudley, West Midlands.
- Winners and Runners up for “The Challenge” all received prizes, some larger than others, some more studious than others but everyone appeared pleased with their options.
- Gill Arnott of CT North Manchester received a special award for the Most Unique Marketing Idea and received a Green Bay Packers Shirt and a Shot glass brought from Wisconsin by Kim. Arnott’s marketing idea of CT Bear is expected to produce a number of smaller bears in the coming months.
The event ended on a high note and franchisees returned home invigorated and renewed ready to face the business challenges for the coming year.