Dr FIX - Watch And Jewellery Repair Franchise

Dr FIX Dr FIX is an exciting, recession-resistant new retail business venture, which offers the opportunity to join the UK’s most trusted watch and jewellery repair franchise.

The company was first established in 2004 by businessman Craig Hunt who has an enviable track record within the retail industry. Dr.FIX originally operated under the Watch Medic brand. As the service offered a broader appeal to the consumer the Dr.FIX brand was then established to more accurately reflect the range of services provided.

Based in busy shopping centres and high footfall areas, Dr.FIX is a retail kiosk or retail unit business specialising in key cutting, watch and jewellery repairs, engraving and watch and accessory sales. The company’s success has been based on extremely high levels of customer service, impressive margins and a recession-resistant business concept and a great brand image.

Dr.FIX is now seeking enthusiastic, driven franchisees across the UK to join their expanding franchise network. The company provides everything their franchisees with a true turn-key operation to get them started from a state of the art kiosk or retail fit-out to an industry leading, excellent equipment package, business start-up and training package to technician uniforms, the latest EPOS and business management systems and marketing and operational support. Previous experience in the watch or jewellery repair business is not necessary as all technicians receive comprehensive technical training at the Dr.FIX training academy.

Craig Hunt, Managing Director of Dr.FIX, said: “Watch repairs, key cutting and engraving are all services that consumers are looking for on a ‘same day’ service and will travel to their local shopping mall or high street. Over 80% of our day’s trading tends to be these high margin services, which have amazing profit potential. The remaining 20% is made up of watch and accessory sales.”

Hunt added: “Dr.FIX offers franchisees a unique opportunity to join an industry which is in high demand, using our proven, profitable, recession resistant retail business, while being their own boss. We want franchisees to be as successful as they can possibly be so we have developed a franchise support infrastructure and training programme that is second to none.”

The Dr.FIX franchise costs £19,995 + VAT plus working capital for the kiosk or retail unit fit out, equipment package and to cover operational costs in the early stages. This is an excellent opportunity to grow single or multiple sites across the UK.