Franchise Development Services Exhibiting At The National Franchise Exhibition
Franchise Development Services (FDS) will be exhibiting at The National Franchise Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham, on Friday September 30 and Saturday October 1. The exhibition is open from 10am to 5pm on Friday, and from 10am - 4pm on Saturday. Free tickets can be downloaded here - save up to £15.
The National Franchise Exhibition is the UK's largest franchise expo, with over 150 businesses exhibiting and over 40 dedicated franchise seminars. The franchises on offer cover a wide range of opportunities, from business coaching, commercial cleaning and care in the home, to property lettings, garden maintenance, fast food and retail outlets.
FDS is sponsoring the 'Franchising Your Business' Track Seminars. There are two seminars each day, as shown below:
Friday 30 September, 11:00 – 11:45 How to successfully franchise your business * What types of business can be franchised? * Developing a franchise: The three phases * The key areas of a franchise development programme * What are the realistic timescales and budgets? Nick Williams, Franchise Consultant, Franchise Development Services
Friday 30 September, 15:15 – 16:00 Franchising your business: The financial elements
- What are the revenue streams for your franchise
- Elements of your franchise package
- The importance of financial modelling for franchise owner and the franchisor
- Franchising your business – timescales and budgets
- How your business plan can help to raise capital Tony Urwin, Franchise Consultant, Franchise Development Services
Saturday 1 October, 11:00 – 11:45 Creating a genuine business format franchise
- Evaluating your business and its potential for franchising
- Producing your franchise development business plan
- Understanding the legal aspects of franchising
- Complying with the professional and ethical standards Nick Williams, Franchise Consultant, Franchise Development Services
Saturday 1 October, 14:30 – 15:15 Franchising your business: The franchisors obligations * The systems and processes needed to franchise your business * Sourcing and evaluating the right people for your franchise * Initial and ongoing training requirements for your franchise owners? * Essential on-going support services to ensure success every time Gordon Patterson, Franchise Consultant, Franchise Development Services
Visit FDS on stand A180 and meet with one of our Franchise Consultants to discuss how you can franchise your business.