What Is Your Ideal Business?
What are you looking for in your ideal business? What is important to you and your family? How many of these are applicable to you?
- I would like to be my own boss
- I would like to control my own future and security
- I would like to find a business where my passion becomes of value
- I would like to earn good money and build equity in my own business
- I believe that I have the ability to own and operate my own business
- I would like to have more control over my work/life balance
- I would like to have fun owning and operating my own business
A new service is being offered to readers of The UK Franchise Directory to help you clearly understand how franchising works, the types of franchises available and how you can shortlist the opportunities that are worthy of your consideration.
The service begins with a half-day seminar explaining what you need to know about franchising. The 21 elements of a genuine business format franchise are explained in detail and you will be taught how to eliminate all the brands that will not meet your essential criteria.
Topics also covered include:
- Do you have the motivation to be your own boss?
- Can you work within the framework of a franchise brand?
- What franchises can you afford to look at?
Following the seminar you will be provided with the guidelines required in order to create a shortlist of your ideal franchise opportunities. You will be provided with a checklist of essential questions to ask the franchisors that you meet with and ensure that you are in control.
The cost is just £45 and places are strictly limited to 12. You will also receive the latest copy of The UK Franchise Directory and two copies of The Franchise Magazine, to help in your understanding of the franchise opportunities that are available.
If you would like to find out more information about our seminars, please register your interest below and we will contact you back shortly.