Ambitious Food Lovers Wanted For A One-Of-A-Kind Business Opportunity
About Jasper's Catering Franchise
Jasper’s catering franchise gives you the opportunity to build your own successful catering business, with all the support of an award-winning franchise network.
You will look after the catering needs of some of the UK’s leading companies, such as Lloyds Bank, NHS, BSkyB, and National Blood Service. You will provide delivered catering for their daily meetings and other corporate events, along with fresh bean-to-cup coffee machines, snack shacks and other vending solutions to their employees and clients.
What’s So Special About This Opportunity?
- Multiple revenue streams in a resilient marketplace
- A minimum of four appointments booked for you with new customers every week for the first 12 months
- Six months trading without paying Management Service Fees
- £40,000 worth of free stock (at sale value) in your first six months of trading
- The chance to be making profits in year one
- 66% gross profit margins
- No high street rents and rates as we operate from commercial premises
- Achievable six figure salaries after year three
- An award-winning Business Management System to manage your franchise
- Social media platforms built and managed for you (including content production)
- Nectar points for every penny you spend with our key suppliers – to spend on whatever YOU want
- The chance to build a real business that won’t go out of fashion – a business that people will always need
- Our systems and processes are there to make it easy for you and guarantee results. Everything from invoices to production and customer retention is automated
The average turnover of Jasper’s catering franchisees is 20% higher than the franchise industry average. Jasper’s achieved a 90% Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark in an independent survey by franchise research firm Smith & Henderson, against the industry standard of 69%.
What Is The Jasper’s Opportunity?
- Jasper’s is a food catering franchise aimed predominately at corporate businesses and their employees that require food for meetings, lunches and events
- You will produce a range of different foods including buffets, individual lunches, fruit boxes and snacks
- The food will be made from your own commercial catering unit, based in your own exclusive mapped out territory that will contain around 13,000 businesses
- Deliveries will be made in your Jasper’s branded refrigerated van where you can ensure all food stays 'just made' fresh until it’s ready to be enjoyed
- You will have between 70-100 clients by the end of your first year ordering catering from you, with an average spend of £110 a week per client
- The market potential is vast, with sandwiches alone in this industry worth £2.8 billion a year
- You must be prepared to take advantage of all the leads and prospective business we guarantee to put you in front of, with a minimum of four booked appointments a week for the first 12 months
- Jasper’s is a real business opportunity for ambitious people who love the excitement of a delivering first-class customer service and high quality food
You will also supply fresh bean-to-cup coffee machines, snack shacks and other vending solutions to customers and oversee on-site catering facilities such as workplace canteens.
How Much Does A Jasper’s Catering Franchise Cost?
The Jasper’s Franchise Fee is £29,997 + VAT. You will also need to invest £54,500 + VAT for the complete fit-out of your commercial kitchen.
We have excellent relationships with the franchising teams at four major high street banks. You will need to fund 30% of your franchise yourself, with 70% provided as a business loan by the bank.
What’s The Potential of Your Catering Business?
Businesses, their customers, prospects and staff ALL need to eat and drink! With an average of 13,000 businesses in each franchise’s exclusive area, there is enormous demand for your services.
Your earnings are totally down to you. However, as a guide, you need just 50 customers placing their average order each week to give you £5,000 a week turnover – a figure that our existing franchisees are achieving. Last year, one of our existing franchises turned over just shy of £1,000,000!
This is a serious business that requires dedication and passion, but the earning limitations are only really down to your limitations.
Why Do Our Customers Love Jasper’s?
We are dedicated to quality for our customers. We have a strong brand, our customers trust us and order from us again and again because:
- We make our own food and have our own brand of drinks
- We provide varied and delicious menus that change regularly
- We present our food beautifully in secure, hygienic packaging and meet all required food legislations
- We deliver our food in signed, refrigerated vehicles
- We train our staff thoroughly in food production and hygiene, Health and Safety and customer service
- We ensure our staff are professional and uniformed at all times
- We are an ethical business, using nominated suppliers, supporting Fair Trade, local charities and businesses
Who Are We Looking For?
This unique food franchise opportunity isn’t suitable for everyone. We need the right kind of people with the right mind-set: hard-working, ambitious, positive and open-minded individuals (or couples) who want to learn and thrive. A background in the hospitality industry is an advantage, but not essential if you have the qualities we are looking for.
You will need:
- Passion and ambition to run your own successful franchise
- Motivation and discipline to follow systems that get results
- A good eye for detail
- Flair for presentation
- To set and deliver high standards
- To thrive on meeting new people and building relationships
- Genuine desire and commitment to providing a great service
- Experience of leading people and managing small teams
How Will We Support You?
Our experienced team will support you all the way: mapping out your exclusive territory, finding the premises for your commercial kitchen, identifying £1,000,000 worth of customers for your first year, providing the systems and processes you will use to manage your business, providing full training and marketing support.
We’ll help you get off the ground and will provide ongoing support every step of the way as you grow your business into a profitable and successful Jasper’s catering franchise.