Radfield Home Care - An Opportunity Like No Other
Radfield Home Care is an award-winning, family-run homecare provider with more than 30 years of experience in the care sector. Perhaps uniquely in the sector, our Managing Director, Dr Hannah MacKechnie, is a qualified GP. Hannah, alongside her brother Alex, grew up in Radfield Residential Home for the Elderly giving them a unique insight and knowledge which they have relied upon to establish Radfield Home Care as a leading name across the Midlands and North West England.
We are offering the opportunity to share our unrivalled knowledge and expertise with our franchisees to work together to make Radfield Home Care the elderly care provider of choice across the UK.
A Caring Business
Radfield Home Care is all about people. We understand the importance of building and nurturing relationships with our clients, our staff and the many other people who come into contact with our carer, management and office teams. We recruit our staff based on their caring values and believe passionately that by treating our carers as a trusted family we can empower them to go above and beyond our client expectations. By following our proven methods and ways of working, our franchisees will always be a step ahead of the competition.
The Advantages Of Home Care
The provision of home care is a recession resistant industry which is projected to grow year on year. It is an industry that has a continual demand throughout the year with no significant seasonal fluctuations which makes it easy to plan and grow your business. You can start the business with low investment and do not need to make expensive investments in equipment and premises from the outset.
What Is The Potential?
The Radfield Home Care franchise enables the right people to enter, fully develop and, potentially, dominate profitable local markets for domiciliary care. In a sector where many providers operate with a 5% profit margin, our Radfield Home Care branches consistently generate close to a 15% profit margin and we can give you all the tools you need to generate this success in your own Radfield Home Care franchise. The potential for the growth of your business is unlimited and it all depends on the level of energy and commitment that you put in.
How Much Does It Cost?
The initial investment level is £25,000 + VAT. You will need to have working capital of around £31,500 to support the start up phase of the business.
Who Are We Looking For?
Radfield Home Care is looking for bright and enterprising individuals wanting to build a reputable and successful business with the support of our highly respected brand. It is not essential to have prior knowledge or experience of the care sector, or indeed of running your own business, as we can help you to develop your skills in these areas. However, we do look for high energy, passionate people who have a genuine desire to create a strong ethical business which represents Radfield Home Care’s core values.
How Will We Support You
Radfield Home Care is all about people and relationships – it is what we do best. That is why the support that we offer to our franchisees will be the best. Our franchisees are our business partners and we will work together to achieve mutual success.
We provide a full Franchise Package including:
- Comprehensive three-part training programme
- Launch marketing support and marketing materials
- Recruitment package including DBS checks, uniforms and equipment
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
- Set up costs for Radfield Home Care customised software
- Forum of Private Business (FPB) membership for the first year
- Dedicated branch pages on our fully search engine optimised website
Each franchisee will work within its own dedicated territory which has been mapped to ensure not only plenty of potential clients but also sufficient numbers of working age people to provide the care.
We partner with the latest technology solutions in home care to ensure that we can support our franchisees to run the most cost effective service possible which allows more time to devote to the growth of their business and not just the running of it.
- Head and heart – a recession-resistant business with huge growth potential while providing a highly valued service to your local community
- Credibility and Integrity – the knowledge and experience of a qualified GP underpinning our service
- Unique expertise of our directors – how better to reassure clients and get a head start
- Forward thinking – using technology to streamline and future proof the business
- Thought leadership – Dr Hannah MacKechnie is a respected voice in the care sector
- Thinking out of the box – ensuring your territory will deliver both clients and staffing for your business
- Share our success – join us in providing Award Winning care services that really make a difference
If you feel you have got what it takes to become a Radfield Home Care franchisee, then we would love to hear from you.