Build A Better Business With RentLocally - An Award-Winning Brand
RentLocally is a locally-based residential lettings agency that focuses on letting residential property quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Founded in 2008, we have grown our brand rapidly and RentLocally is now established as one of Scotland's most successful letting agencies.
We provide excellent service from dedicated local property experts who have a personal approach. RentLocally Edinburgh City was recently voted Scotland’s No 1 Letting Agency, winning the Gold Award for Scotland in the 2014 ESTAS – a real endorsement of our service levels by our customers.
Our custom-built innovative property management technology helps to takes the stress out of the letting process and we offer all our franchisees expert technical, financial and marketing support.
Interested in a business start-up or want to grow your business and increase your profits? We have unique franchise opportunities available now, across the UK. Register your interest now to find out more.
Who Can Become A Franchisee?
Perhaps you have the ambition to set up on your own, but want the security of ongoing training, as well as technical and marketing support?
Maybe you’re already running a small lettings agency, but drowning in a sea of paperwork?
You don’t need formal qualifications or specific experience to join us. We’re looking for people with drive, ambition, business acumen and a desire to succeed.
As a potential franchisee, we will work closely with you to ensure that the decision to join RentLocally is the right decision for you. We offer advice and guidance at every stage of the process and will support you on your journey to becoming a franchisee.
The support doesn’t stop there. Once your business is up and running, RentLocally offers ongoing expert support from a friendly and professional team to help you grow your business.
Join Us And Benefit From:
- Unique and custom-built lettings technology, meaning you spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing your business and maximising your profits
- The backing of an established and trusted brand in a rapidly growing sector
- An exclusive and clearly defined territory
- Exceptional training opportunities
- Low set-up and running costs
- Ongoing technical, financial and marketing support from a friendly and professional team
“Joining RentLocally as a franchisee is the best business investment I’ve made. The expert technical, financial and marketing support has helped me to offer clients a much more professional service. Under the RentLocally brand our business is growing fast and profits are looking good. The team at RentLocally team are really supportive and friendly – my only regret is not joining up sooner.”
Rory Waddell, Franchisee in Edinburgh
Our aim is to keep your upfront costs to a minimum.
- The set-up fee for a RentLocally franchise starts from only £15,000 + VAT
- Minimal working capital of £20,000 is required
We can offer various funding and finance options to assist with the fees. In addition, our bespoke lettings technology and virtual system mean that initial and ongoing overheads are low.
In return for your investment as a franchisee, RentLocally will invest in you by providing a wide range of business support. We want you to succeed and will work hand in hand to help you build a profitable business. When you become a franchisee, RentLocally will provide:
- A comprehensive launch pack
- Access to our custom-built technology including intensive training and ongoing technical support
- A dedicated page for your territory on our website
- Business advice and support, including planning and start up, funding sources, finance, tax and VAT, marketing and advertising, social media and business development
- Industry guidance and support, including information about regulatory property issues, safety and mandatory legal certification, inventories, inspections and property repairs/maintenance
- Branded stationery and To Let signs
- Regional meetings, workshops and membership of our Franchisee Forum
Take The First Step
Start your journey here – simply fill in the contact form and we’ll be in touch with more information about the opportunity for you to become a RentLocally franchisee.