As a Spoton.net franchisee, you’ll help small and medium sized businesses to thrive on the web.The product? it’seeze websites: professionally designed at our HQ, and based around a unique and easy-to-use editing system.
The market? Businesses in your own extensive, protected territory.
it’seeze websites: brilliant designs, better results
Professionally designed and fully-responsive, it’seeze websites look perfect on screens of all sizes. The it’seeze editor makes changing text and images fast and easy – and you don’t need any technical knowledge to use it. There’s nothing better for small and medium-sized businesses.
A proven franchise model in an expanding market
it’seeze websites were around long before we decided to expand through franchising. We know the model works.
The market for websites and digital marketing is still growing. Incredibly, over 90% of UK businesses don’t have a responsive website yet. That means they’re missing out on customers who use mobile phones and tablets – around two thirds of all web users.
That’s a lot of businesses which could benefit from an it’seeze website – and from the additional digital marketing services you could offer.
Earn up to £50k by year two.
|All Spoton.net franchisees benefit from three income streams:|
Training and support from the UK team
You'll complete a five-day training course at head office, as well as a 'field day', meeting prospective clients with an experienced franchisee.
On the course, you'll gain all the knowledge and confidence you'll need to win business and keep it. If you need help and advice along the way, our UK-based support team is on hand, whenever you need us.
Franchise package: everything’s included
For an investment of £12,495 + VAT, Spoton.net franchisees receive a comprehensive package that includes:
- Protected region – so you won’t be competing with other franchisees
- Comprehensive training – a week’s course, and full ongoing support from our UK head office
- Prospect database – filled with thousands of potential clients
- Networking membership – connect with hundreds of businesses
- Email marketing – reach thousands of people with a few clicks
- Success plan – making sure your business is on track and growing
- Marketing materials – personalised promotional materials, including business cards and leaflets
Rob Davies - click here
Steve Axtell - click here
Suzy Perry - click here
Graham Nicklin - click here
Garry Stewart - click here