SUBWAY® Franchise Information
Thank you for your interest in the SUBWAY® franchise system
At SUBWAY®, we take great pride in the exceptional franchise opportunity we offer. We strive to provide our franchise owners with the tools and knowledge to run a great local business, and we encourage owners to learn the skills that will allow them to own and operate multiple locations.
Here's Where The SUBWAY® Franchise System Stands Today
- More than 37,000 SUBWAY® restaurants operating in over 100 countries.
- Number 1 in the United States for over a decade.
- Number 1 in Europe.
What Gives The SUBWAY® Franchise System The Edge In The Sandwich Category?
- Great food. Our varied menu selection provides customers with endless options.
- Simplicity. We have an easy-to-run operation.
- Support. We have systems in place to assist our franchise owners.
- Control. We teach owners to use exceptional control methods to help them run their business efficiently.
The SUBWAY® franchise system is a strong and growing brand that's known for great tasting sandwiches that are a healthier alternative to traditionally fatty fast food. Why are the sandwiches so good?
- Bread baked on premises. Every restaurant bakes its own pre-frozen bread daily.
- Gourmet sandwiches. The flavored breads and select sauces taste delicious.
- Made to order. Each sandwich is made to order in front of the customer.
We also take great pride in our people, especially our growing team of franchise owners.
Here's why franchise owners embrace the SUBWAY® franchise system:
- Quality of our product
- Location flexibility
- Lower investment
- Operational support
At SUBWAY® we work very closely with our franchise owners. There are support structures in place to assist franchise owners with their advertising, supply ordering and other operational needs. We have a great organisation, and if you are interested in bringing the SUBWAY® franchise system to your country, area or town.
Exceptional Growth of the SUBWAY® franchise
With the SUBWAY® franchise system's outstanding support and operational history, it's no surprise that it continues to break records. Having the highest number of restaurants in the United States and over 3,000 international locations is a true testament to the growing popularity of the SUBWAY® franchise.
Investigate. Do your homework - check out the numbers, check out our restaurants, meet our franchise owners, and consider this - more than 70% of new SUBWAY® franchises are sold to existing owners. That should say it all.