On Monday 8th May 2017 Trophy held their annual franchisee conference.
This annual conference is all about celebrating our achievements, talking about our plans for the forthcoming year and handing out our franchisee awards to our top achievers across a variety of platforms. This year’s celebrations were full of very interesting new projects and around 50 of our franchisees enjoyed a plant tour to see the new investments being made, a variety of guest speakers and the launch of our new Social Media commercials and Trophy CRM system.
The day started with presentations from Trophy Director and Founder Sue Reid with a review of the past year, looking at pet industry trends and the launch of a new CRM system for all Trophy franchisees. There were also presentations on our social media masterclass training course, our brand new packaging range, new customer starter packs and a new look to the brand. Our franchisee guest speakers gave informative and inspiring speeches on what works for them in their areas, allowing the newer of our franchisees to go home with some good ideas. This shared best practice is what makes the Trophy franchise system so unique.
Dr John Lowe, the Trophy Nutritionist, gave an informative lecture on the 4 new Trophy dog foods that are being launched. Franchisees were also brought up to date with good practice for health and safety.
We are delighted to announce that our Trophy franchisee award winners are:
- Trophy Franchisee of the Year – Tina and Graham Bingham (Trophy East Kent)
- Trophy Presidents Club Winner – John & Karen Purnell (Trophy Warminster)
- Trophy Most Improved Performance Franchisee – Sharon Leicester (Trophy Wirral)
- Trophy Customer Service Award – Tina and Graham Bingham (Trophy East Kent) and Matt Cose (Trophy Torbay)
- Trophy Best New Franchisee - Marion Clemens (Trophy Wessex)
- Trophy10 Year Award – John and Karen Purnell (Trophy Warminster)
Congratulations to you all.