Trophy Pet Foods Celebrates Top Achievers
Trophy Pet Foods held their annual get together for all franchisees and local Trophy Nutritional Advisors last week. This annual conference is all about celebrating their achievements, talking about plans for the forthcoming year and handing out franchise awards to the top achievers.
This year, Trophy also celebrated their 25th anniverday with a champagne toast, birthday cake and a beautiful sit down lunch, with around 60 Trophy franchisees.
The day started with presentations from Trophy resident expert - Sue Reid - with a review of the past year, looking at pet industry trends and the launch of a new pet insurance scheme for Trophy. There were also presentations on a new Trophy Customer Pet Photo Competition, as well as a new Trophy franchisee incentive scheme.
Dr John Lowe, the Trophy Nutritionist, gave a thrilling lecture on Trophy’s new cat food ranges and highlighted the advances in cat nutrition. It was a very informing speech and our franchisees are looking forward to launching the new Trophy cat ranges (both wet and complete food ranges) this coming spring.
Tom Bannister, from the British Franchise Association (bfa), joined in the celebrations and chatted to the Trophy franchisees about bfa Franchisee membership. The afternoon session saw presentations on the new holistic wet dog food range and social media platforms for Trophy Pet Foods.
In the very fine tradition of celebrating birthdays, all franchisees went home with a Trophy birthday goodie bag, containing birthday polo shirts, badges, cake and birthday logos for their Trophy vans.
Trophy is delighted to announce their franchisee award winners:
- Trophy Franchisee of the Year – Matt & Jen Snell (North Wiltshire & Swindon)
- Trophy Best New Franchisee – Sharon Leicester (Wirral)
- Trophy Top Dog – Dave and Maureen Hume (Durham)
- Trophy Presidents Club Winner – Matt Cose (South Devon)
- Trophy Performance Franchisee – Tina & Graham Bingham (East Kent)
- Trophy Customer Service Award – Debbie Wilson (Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire), Tina and Graham Bingham (East Kent) and Matt Cose (South Devon)