Join the fastest-growing home-based Tutoring Franchise worldwide
Enjoy outstanding profit margins while making a real difference in our children’s education!
In the UK, 27% of students use tutoring services during their school years. Over the last three years, consumer spending in tutoring has increased 7-10% annually.
Although we currently have over 20 units in the UK, we still have prime territories available across the country. So, don’t let this opportunity pass, as territories won’t last.
- Tutor Doctor is NOT the traditional 'learning centre' based tutoring model
- Parents do not have to get their children to an education centre each time
- We provide a one-to-one ratio of student to tutor
- We personalise the tutoring to enhance the student's own curriculum and partner with the student's own teacher
- We offer flexibility to fit in with each family's unique and busy schedule
- Our tutoring network is able to offer private tutoring in all grade levels including college and university
Why Choose Tutor Doctor?
- High market demand
- Low start-up costs and overheads
- Great potential for growth
- Complete flexibility to set your own hours
- No inventory
- Potential for full return on investment in less than 12 months
- Fast start-up, you can be ready to go in as little as 30 days
Our franchise owners enjoy outstanding profit margins while making a difference in their communities.
“I have been running my business now for 18 months. To date, I have served over 300 clients across London.”
Lesley Nicol - London
“At Tutor Doctor what we do is help children be as good as they can be. Why would anyone not want to do this? Also it was a business opportunity that was very much aligned to our own agenda and skill set. We’ve always worked very hard at everything we do and with Tutor Doctor we found a way to channel our energies and skills into something we really believed in.”
Rob Kerrison - Cambridge
We Are Seeking Leaders, Not Tutors
The Tutor Doctor business model is based on a proven system. Your role is not to act as a tutor. In fact, experience in education is not a requirement. Tutor Doctor franchise owners operate this white-collar, home-based business by managing a network of tutors. Benefit from our successful one-to-one tutoring model that eliminates the need for high overhead costs associated with a traditional bricks and mortar business.
Every Child Can Learn, Given The Right Structure And Goals
Tutor Doctor believes in building a strong academic foundation to help students succeed. The Tutor Doctor methodology and programmes are tailored to bring out the best in our students by majoring on their strengths. We initially identify their abilities and challenges, and then use this data to help them learn with focus and confidence. All students learn differently; Tutor Doctor’s programmes are designed to suit each individual’s needs.
Learning shouldn’t be a chore – Tutor Doctor makes it fun and rewarding!
Training And Support
- 40 hours of online training (pre-training)
- 6 intensive days of training in Toronto
- Jump Start programme (12-week post-training programme)
- Weekly global franchise owner Call
- Annual conferences
- Field training
- Advance training
- Ongoing operations and technical support
- Business development support
The Franchise Fee starts at £29,700 + VAT and covers:
- the cost of your protected territory
- the 'Big Apple' CRM system 2.0
- franchise owner Website
- 6 Day intensive training in Toronto (head office)
- ongoing support
- turn Key lead generation tools
...and much more!
We estimate that you will require around £3,000.00 for start-up costs and £3,000.00 working capital for the first 3 months of trading as you establish your business, making a total of£35,700. The ongoing royalties (Monthly Fees) are 8% of gross turnover.
You will benefit from our successful one-to-one tutoring model that eliminates the need for high overhead costs associated with a traditional bricks and mortar business.
Tutor Doctor is also a leader in providing affordable one to one supplementary education to students and adults via their network of in-home tutors for families. The company also offers a leading-edge e-tutoring platform to reach cities and regions throughout the world not yet serviced by a local Tutor Doctor office.
There is availability in selected areas throughout the UK, as well as selected European markets, so contact us today to reserve yours!
Great, What's My Next Step?
Find out more about Tutor Doctor by submitting the form below.