The Wok&Go noodle bar franchise opportunity
Opening in 2008, Wok&Go has since established itself as a fresh, Asian fusion food chain, blending the best in Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. We have already opened franchises across the North West, North East, Midlands, Wales and South of England, and are continuing to expand our franchise brand in these regions and internationally.
Whether you come to Wok&Go with retail experience or not, or you wish to operate the store yourself or just invest in it, it is easy to set up a franchise with us – this is due to our extensive support system, which aids you in finding premises, securing funding, recruiting your team and running the restaurant to its full potential. Alternatively, you can invest in a franchise and have it established and run on a daily basis by our experienced team.
This is an unmissable opportunity in the food sector with a fast-growing franchise that is the market leader in the UK and that intends to remain so.
The benefits of choosing Wok&Go
- We use our own recipes, with all noodles cooked to order from quality and fresh ingredients in an open kitchen. Our range is complemented by our delicious rice dishes, salads, soups and Asian ice creams.
- The concept fits within all main UK and international foodservice consumer trends: health, convenience, the quest for variety, speed, theatricality, and the popularity of Asian food.
- It is an eat in, takeaway and delivery business model, meaning multiple revenue streams are available and it is also a de-seasonalised business.
- Our brand attracts many different target groups including: students, shoppers, office workers and families.
- The Wok&Go franchise is the fastest growing noodle bar in the UK with 22 sites and counting. We have a nationwide presence and we have tested our model in a variety of locations: mall, high street, retail park, residential.
- To our knowledge, we are the only franchisor to offer a "managed" option where the Franchisor operates the store on behalf of the franchisee.
An extensive support system
Over and above standard franchise support and training – we offer a comprehensive training programme and initial/ongoing operational and business management support
Wok&Go offers its franchisees:
- A turnkey store solution including design, build and project-management.
- Wok&Go is one of the few chains not outsourcing this service, providing quality shopfits at competitive rates.
- Assistance with recruitment and training of chefs and back-of-house staff.
- An area manager assigned to the franchisee's store, visiting every 2 weeks
- A national marketing programme comprising a specially-designed customer app with 18,000+ users Joining us We are looking for qualified individual and corporate franchisees interested in joining our successful business.
Primary target areas for development are in London, the South of England and in proximity of existing stores.
To enquire about franchise opportunities in your area, please contact us through the below form.
Franchisee success story
“I was looking for a franchise that offered me something different. Wok&Go hit the right spot, offering a great deal of flexibility in the managed franchise option. It allows me to get the best of both worlds as I am based in the USA and I have other business commitments. In fact, it’s worked out so well I now own three more sites” Ron Laker, Franchise Partner “We are delighted to have partnered with wok&go, they take international franchising very seriously and they provide us with all the guidance and support we were looking for, as a result wok&go is already a success story in Kuwait."
Firas Al-Homsi. Business Development Manager Ali Alghanim & sons, Kuwait