Who Are the Christmas Decorators?
The Christmas Decorators design, manufacture and install spectacular festive decorations and lights to homes and businesses both indoors and outdoors across the UK.
As a Christmas Decorator, you will be offering a professional service from initial decoration concept through to takedown.
With a keen eye for detail and a team of fitters supporting you, you will work in partnership with your clients to make their Christmas, seasonal, or event decoration dreams come true.
You’ll benefit from our prestigious brand reputation and growing portfolio of A-list clients. Our franchisees provide show-stopping decorations for big brand names such as Harrods, O2 stores, and Grosvenor Casinos.
Your Unique Opportunity
The Christmas Decorators currently operate successfully in 40 areas across the country and are rapidly expanding due to ever-growing demand from our local and national clients.
You’ll need an initial cash investment of £25,000 plus VAT, plus minimum additional working
capital of £20k for the day-to-day running of the business. The Christmas Decorators can support you through the process to apply for additional funding if required.
Joining The Christmas Decorators gives you:
Earning potential of between £50,000 and £200,000 retained gross profit per year.
- Nine-day intensive training course to learn the ins and outs of the business.
- Ongoing support through your dedicated Business Development Manager.
- Security of being part of a British Franchise Association (BFA) Full Member franchise
- Your own exclusive operating territory
- Consistent repeat business with the opportunity to sign clients up to three-year contracts
- The chance to be part of an enthusiastic and fun-loving Christmas Decorator community
- Opportunities outside of the seasonal market to create and sell bespoke decorations for a variety of events, such as weddings, parties and corporate events
- Access to high-quality products unique to The Christmas Decorators
- Award winning team to help train and support you throughout the process of becoming a franchisee
Training, Support and Business Development
We’ll give you all the tools and skills you need to be a successful Christmas Decorator. There’s no previous experience needed!
You’ll receive an initial nine days' intensive training. This includes a combination of classroom training to understand the business model and hands-on practical training for interior and exterior decorating. Additional training courses are run throughout the year which are open to all franchisees looking to upskill.
You’ll receive continual support from your territory’s dedicated Business Development Manager. They’ll provide you with one-to-one support to grow your business and team, maximise development opportunities, and increase profits.
Our franchisees come from all walks of life, but they all share a passion for making their clients’ festive decorating dreams come true and they all have a drive to succeed.
We are looking for self-motivated people, who are driven to run their own business under a successful brand name. If you’re not scared of working long hours during the festive period, have an enthusiasm for what you do and a keen eye for detail with excellent people skills. If that sounds like you - we’d love to hear from you!