KASPA’S DESSERTS - INTRODUCTION
Kaspa's are a chain of exciting new dessert houses that offer the world's favourite hot and cold desserts under one roof. Our emphasis is on high quality desserts, good customer service and an overall amazing dining experience for our customers.
Our menu boasts a mouth-watering selection of ice creams, gelatos, waffles, crepes, milkshakes, smoothies and sundaes. Our parlours will change the way you view dessert.
At Kaspa’s Desserts, our mission is to create an environment where enjoying authentic desserts with family, friends and loved ones is an unforgettable experience. We strive to continuously provide our guests with irresistible products and unrivalled customer service.
"Desserts café Kaspa’s emerged as one of the fastest growing brands in Ones to Watch. The franchise concept, specialising in ice creams, waffles and milkshakes grew from two sites in 2013 to 25 in 2016”
– Eat Out Magazine
WHY CHOOSE A KASPA'S FRANCHISE?
- Strong demand, people love desserts.
- Kaspa’s is the fastest growing franchise, in an established and expanding dessert market.
- Exclusive and innovative product range (In house gelato manufacturing and a dedicated Distribution center for Kaspa’s exclusive products.
- Contemporary, fun and exciting store design
- Established national brand, well represented in cities and towns across the UK and Internationally.
- Proven operating system with personalised point of sale equipment.
- Comprehensive training given on operating your store, and on-site training provided to give your first store the best possible start.
- Ongoing support provided to help you maximise your profits and develop your business.
- Profitable business model and representing a great business opportunity.
WHAT DOES FRANCHISING OFFER?
Most successful business systems offer benefits to all parties. Whilst we as a Franchisor, gain individuals with the enthusiasm and drive to build their businesses, our franchisees benefit from:
- Operating an already proven business system.
- Faster Start Up with us supporting you all the way.
- Network Purchasing Power helping to provide lower prices.
It is now recognized that a franchised business has more credibility than a stand-alone operation and has a greater chance of success. We treat each Franchisee as a member of our family and offer ongoing support and guidance through the Kaspa’s journey.
The set-up costs for a Kaspa’s Outlet in the UK may vary dependent on the condition and size of the chosen location.
Kaspa’s Outlets can vary between £250k - £360k +VAT (Includes build and equipment costs)
Kaspa’s Kiosk options start from £100k +VAT (Includes build and equipment costs)
- Royalties 5% in Year 1 and 6% thereafter
- Marketing 1%
- License fee £15,000.00
- Full training provided for all franchisees, owners, management and staff
Please note all above figures are exclusive of VAT.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Kaspa’s are looking for professional candidates that have ambitions to develop and grow with the brand. Your role will be to develop the business and build a strong successful team of your own, dedicated to delivering the highest professional standards Kaspa’s has set and to maximise the Kaspa’s opportunity from your locations. This will include recruiting and training your staff, managing day to day operations and generally developing, managing and growing your business. You must be a team player, be prepared to share your experiences and have a genuine desire to provide the very best service to all customers.
"Ice-cream parlours are also on the up, thanks to expansion by the Ben & Jerry’s and Kaspa’s chains”
– BBC NEWS
What our franchise partners say