The Prokil Franchise
A Prokil franchise is an opportunity to own a management based company whose core business is to offer damp and timber solutions to property owners across the UK. As a franchisee you will become responsible for the day to day operations of the company encompassing surveying, carrying out remedial works and managing your team. With over 50 years trading experience Prokil have developed a system which is designed to see its franchisees earn a six-figure turnover within the first year.
Why become a Prokil Franchisee?
- No industry related experience required - all the training will be provided by our experienced team at head office.
- Nationwide opportunities available - exclusive territories are available throughout the UK.
- Residential, commercial, and public sector customers - any property throughout its life time may be subject to damp or timber related problems.
- Earn a six figure turnover - this is anticipated for all our franchisees within the first year.
- Business plan support - a bespoke business plan will be put together setting out your goals and objectives.
- Join a growing network - Prokil have been expanding consistency since it launched.
- High street lender approved - Prokil have profiles set up with major high street banks ready for prospective franchisee lending.
- Training & ongoing support - everything from the first day training at head office through to support from a dedicated franchise manager.
- Gain industry recognised qualifications - every Prokil franchise will have a surveyor who will become CSRT qualified.
- Launch package - includes search engine optimisation, pay per click campaigns and online advertising.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for energetic, positive and hardworking individuals to run our franchises and experience the thrill of running their own business with support from qualified professionals.
Although Prokil operate in the damp proofing and construction sector, you do not need to come from that background to run a Prokil franchise.
Franchise Fee: £37,000 + VAT
Working Capital: £15,000*
Other Set-Up Costs: £8,000*
Total cost of Franchise: c. £60,000 + VAT
Minimum initial investment: £30,000
* This is subject to your own individual business plan, circumstances and access to finance.
High street banks are willing to support our franchisees with 50% - 70% funding subject to approval. This means that you may be able to start a Prokil franchise with just £30,000 personal contribution.
Get in touch today
Interested in finding out more about a Prokil Franchise? Then the next step is to get in touch with our dedicated Franchise Manager to start your journey to becoming a part of the Prokil Franchise Network.
Fill out the form by clicking on the 'Get in touch' tab below and we'll contact you soon!