Senior Helpers is a home care management franchise, which aims to become the world’s leading home care company. Franchise owners provide an in-home care service to the elderly including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, personal and companion care, senior care management and evaluation, nurse and ‘peace of mind’ visits, sugery assistance, and sitter services.
Senior Helpers is aware that for its franchise owners to successfully run their businesses they need to have thorough training and support. This is why the company has created a Senior Helpers University, which is a multifaceted programme that has been designed to meet the training need of new franchise owners, existing franchise owners, franchise owner support staff, and caregivers.
As well as this franchise owners can expect to receive a number of support tools, including:
- A ‘Generations’ software, which helps manage all aspects of your business, including client intake, caregiver background information, client scheduling, and integrated payroll processing
- A thorough operations and procedures manual that details all aspects of running a Senior Helper business including recruiting, hiring and staffing procedures
- Materials and recommendations for effective client marketing to help you fully develop your territory
- Ongoing training programmes
- A customised internet site to target your local area and drive leads
Ideal franchise owner profile
Senior Helpers is looking for Master Franchise Owner candidates who are:
- Totally focused and committed to the business
- Communicative and supportive
- A good knowledge of marketing
- Able and willing to follow the system
- Have a passion for helping others
The investment cost depends on the size of the territory