SugarDolls Nail Bar & Salon
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
SugarDolls Nail Bar & Salon was established in one of Ireland’s premier shopping malls, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre in 2012. A glamorous and trend-setting lady in the Irish beauty sector founded the business after seeing an opportunity to bring affordable and luxurious nail care and beauty treatments to the Irish and International market. The emphasis has been on the quality of the professional staff employed at SugarDolls, both technical and customer-friendly, as well as creating a hygienic, beautiful and ambient environment for customers to relax and enjoy their beauty treatments.
We thought of a place where the ordinary world – the world that says ‘you don`t have time right now to relax and be beautiful’ – would have no jurisdiction. Somewhere cool and luxurious… Somewhere that offers the highest quality of nail and beauty treatments in a stylish, welcoming, friendly and characterful setting.
We are one of Ireland’s best-known and most successful beauty brands. We are also a family owned business with a passion for the highest standards in nail care and beauty treatments and creating and environment where our clients can relax and beautify themselves.....
THE SUGARDOLLS NAIL BAR & SALON BRAND
Representing our promise to deliver excellence in our beauty treatments, products and overall experience, the SugarDolls Nail Bar & Salon brand is absolutely critical to the success of both our business and your franchised store.
Every time a client walks through our doors or sits at our Nail Bar kiosk they will expect and should experience the high standards associated with our name. It is therefore the responsibility of our Franchise Owners to consistently meet these expectations by delivering on our brand promise to every client we serve.
OUR BRAND VALUES
At SugarDolls, our brand is strongly characterised by our corporate values. These can be summarised as follows:
- Honesty and integrity
- Affordable luxury and value
- Excellence and professionalism in beauty treatments, customer service and quality of all products
- Uniquely luxurious Nail Bar & Salon environment
- Attention to detail with on-going innovation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
What are the character attributes we are looking for?
- Individuals and companies that are passionate, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering top-class customer service and have a love for the SugarDolls brand
- People who are honest, dedicated and hard working
- People who have strong leadership skills
- People who are fully committed to deliver the best possible results for their clients, their Franchise and for themselves
- People who understand our industry sector, have market specific knowledge and are willing to learn best practice at all times from the SugarDolls team
- People who have the relevant financial requirement
- People who have excellent management, communication skills and can follow a system
- People who have previous experience in the beauty and retail sector or have a business that compliments our service offering
STORE LOCATIONS & FORMATS
The SugarDolls Nail Bar and Salon design and size can vary greatly and this flexibility gives a broad range of opportunities, depending on the locality of interest. Our store formats range from a small kiosk of just 12.5m sq. to a large 150m sq. format.
The store formats include a Nail Bar only model, or a Nail Bar & Salon, which allows for additional beauty treatments like Pedicures, Spray Tanning, Waxing, Lashes and Eye Care. The majority of SugarDolls Nail Bars and Salons are located on the high street, in shopping malls and in travel retail locations. Location is paramount to success, and given the demand to offer beauty services, high footfall locations are essential where people are shopping, impulse buying and gifting.
Each store is a beautifully, modern custom designed Nail Bar & Salon that provides an elegant surrounding full of character where our customers can sit back, relax and enjoy the SugarDolls experience. All our locations are built to the highest standards using premium materials so they maintain their quality.
Year Established: 2012
Year of First Franchise: 2015
Number of Company Outlets: 7
Number of Franchised Outlets: 1
Franchises Planned: 30
Areas of Priority Development: Ireland, UK, Europe, Middle East
Total Cost of Franchise: €50,000 to €150,000
Initial Investment: €9,500
Management Service Fees Payable: 10%
Financial Assistance Available: Yes