#Premier Sport Approaches Almost 100 Franchises
Premier Sport is rapidly approaching 100 territories, confirming it`s place as the sectors market leader.
Five new franchisees are due to start in September, taking the tally of new recruits for this year to 23, with four additional territories already sold for the January induction:
• Phil Johnson, an ex-footballer and experienced sports coach, who is going to be setting up a franchise in the Greater Manchester area.
• Peter Bullock, owned a playground equipment business and will be operating in Chichester & Bognor Regis.
• Simon Vickers, previously in management consultant returns from an extensive period of travelling around the world is to take up a franchise in West London.
• Mike Wells, a former Premier Sport FJF coach, who has left a positiion in a senior school to take up a Premier Sport franchise, will be operating in the Hull area.
• Mark Stanistreet, father of three and from a marketing background, is setting up a franchise in Warwickshire.
A warm welcome to all of our new franchisees.