#Why Banks Are Keen To Support Auditel FranchiseesDiscover why your future is brighter with Auditel – find out why the banks are keen to support Auditel franchisees
Four special Auditel Free Discovery Seminars have been arranged featuring guest speakers from NatWest/RBS and HSBC at their Winchester head office. You will also have an opportunity of meeting the Auditel head office team, ask as many questions as you like and discover for yourself that the Auditel business opportunity really is as good as it sounds.
Visitors can find out:
• Why Auditel has become the UK’s favourite cost and purchase management franchise
• Why, for many years, the banks have been keen to provide Auditel’s franchisees with financial support
• How your skills and Auditel’s tried and tested business model can provide you with an impressive return on investment and put you in control of your own future.
Details of these special seminars are:
• Tuesday, 3rd September and Wednesday, 20th November at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 1:15pm - 4:15pm, supported by Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development, NatWest/RBS
• Thursday, 10th October and Wednesday 23rd October, at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 1:15pm - 4:15pm, supported by Lorna Smith, Senior Franchise Manager, HSBC
“Discovery days are an excellent way of learning more about a company, their franchise model, the training and the on-going support for franchisees, comments Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development at NatWest/RBS. Auditel’s events provide all of this in some detail. NatWest are regularly asked to present on how to approach the bank when looking to raise finance for a franchise and discuss how a bank is involved in this process, including what a good business plan looks like.”
Ex-IT Director Charlie Tomlins, who joined Auditel in March 2009 after attending a seminar, recalled: “It was well structured and focused on making sure that you learnt as much about Auditel as the few hours permitted. There were plenty of questions from the audience and the team answered them all openly. I left feeling very comfortable. What was key to me was, that I did not feel this was a high-pressure sales event. It was certainly the most professional out of the four discovery seminars that I had attended with other franchises.”