##Winners Of bfa Franchisor Of The Year 2015 Revealed
Some of the UK’s most extraordinary franchisors have been recognised at the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards, supported by Express Newspapers.
Andy Brattesani, the UK Head of Franchising for HSBC commented: “The high standard of finalists represented the diverse pool of talent found in modern franchising. It’s our pleasure to present the highest accolades UK franchisors can achieve to our worthy winners.”
The 2015 winners are:
Bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year 2015
* Gold Award – [Agency Express](/page/agency-express/xkvxwa.php)
* Silver Awards – [Driver Hire](/archive/driver-hire-nationwide/driver-hire-franchise.php)
* Bronze Award – [TaxAssist Accountants](/page/taxassist-accountants/irzt1x.php)
Emerging Franchisor of the Year
* [One Stop](/page/one-stop/skenxq.php)
Franchisee Recruitment Award
* [Dream Doors](/page/dream-doors/bfoz01.php)
Award for Innovation
Customer Focus Award
* [Home Instead Senior Care](/page/home-instead-senior-care/nzr73r.php)
Cathryn Hayes, Head of Business Support at the bfa, said: “The 26th annual awards have been an outstanding success and the event showcases the drive and enterprise found across the UK franchise sector.
“The calibre of entrants was extremely high; we are immensely proud of the quality of franchisors that continue to achieve business growth and build upon a strong network of franchisees.